[Wg-p3] Kantara Initiative meeting Sept. 14-16, Las Vegas ** Group dinner, room block rate ends Aug. 28 **

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Aug 28 10:07:17 PDT 2009

We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas, Sept. 14-16 for the first
Kantara Initiative meeting at the Rio Hotel & Suites.

Please join us for our group dinner Tuesday, Sept. 15, 7:30-9pm at the
Carnival World Buffet - you can register now and enjoy a full-scale
buffet with one complimentary drink for $44USD.  This dinner is open
to Kantara members and colleagues.

DIDW have graciously extended their special Conference rate of $195USD
which allows you access to the DIDW Conference.  Please register using
the priority code 'kantara': https://orders.cxo.com/conferences/enroll.html?conferenceID=51

The negotiated room block rate at the Rio Hotel ends Aug. 28.  This
rate of $109 per night has been arranged by DIDW and is critical to
the success of their event.  We encourage your support when booking
your room online: http://www.harrahs.com/CheckGroupAvailability.do?propCode=RLV&groupCode=SRCXOM9

The current agenda is here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences

Please let me know any questions.

Regards,