[Wg-p3] P3WG action item (Robin Wilton)

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 28 01:26:16 PDT 2009

Only one comment - I'm hoping the ARB will not implement anything.

I'm working on rather scant details here, but thinking about it over the
past couple of days, it seems increasingly anomalous to me that a subset
of the Board of Trustees should, essentially, be undertaking a task
which has externally-generated requirements, will result in further work
items, deliverables to third party organisations, etc.

Apologies if this suggestion has already been worked over, but wouldn't
it be more in keeping with Kantara's over-all structure if the actual
work were taken on by a Work Group, now that the ARB has identified a
strategic opportunity and set the intended direction?

Yrs.,
Robin