[Wg-p3] Minutes and docs added to P3WG wiki

Britta Glade britta at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Aug 26 16:33:34 PDT 2009

Hi all.  You have a pretty decent wiki available at your disposal to share
your various work items.  I have gone ahead and put Robin's Aug. 6 and Aug.
20 notes into the notes templates--you can find them here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Meetings+and+Minutes

And then the recently circulated Privacy Module notes, in PDF form, are now
available here (in the "working drafts" section):
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/1081487/IAFPM-notes.pdf

Feel free to use this space as your's--filing things this way vs email
threads may help you to find and reference things a bit more easily.  If
you're not sure how something works, just let me know (heaven knows there
have been plenty of things I haven't known how they work!)--I'm happy to
help. Thanks.

--b.

--
Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233