[Wg-p3] draft letter to GSA

Susan Landau Susan.Landau at sun.com
Wed Aug 26 11:57:21 PDT 2009

Here is the draft letter in .doc format (some people couldn't open .odt).

We'll need to agree on how we ship documents; we can probably do this
letter in pdf in future since we're presumably not editing line by line
as a group.

Sorry.  I was having trouble myself with .docx so I tried for something
else that I thought everyone could open. I did not mean to exclude people.

Susan

Susan Landau                     phone: 413-259-2018
Distinguished Engineer           fax: 413-253-2156

        Sun Microsystems Laboratories
        MS UBUR02-311
        35 Network Drive
        Burlington MA 01803-0902