[Wg-p3] P3WG action item (Robin Wilton)

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 25 23:53:35 PDT 2009

Fair point. Trent and I opted, as a starting point, to 'attach' this
module to the IAF - but mainly for 'internal' reasons to do with synergy
and Kantara BoT focus, and definitely not in order to preclude its use
in the cases you describe. We should and will capture your input as a
requirement -

Many thanks,

Robin

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:27 -0600, "Ian Glazer" <iglazer at burtongroup.com>
wrote:
> Robin -
>
> In reading this I have a big concern about the invocation of such a
> Module. Based on how I read this, this Privacy Assurance Module would
> only be invoked as a subprocess to identity proofing and credentialing.
> If that is correct, then this Module would not be invoked for information
> that is not associated with credentialing such as customer data
> (especially customer data in a partnership situation.)
>
> Have I misread this?

> Ian Glazer    |    Senior Analyst, Identity and Privacy Strategies    |
>  Burton Group
> e: iglazer at burtongroup.com   |    p: +1(202) 255-3166
> http://identityblog.burtongroup.com | http://www.tuesdaynight.org

Robin Wilton

Director, Future Identity
Director of Privacy and Public Policy, Liberty Alliance

www.futureidentity.eu
+44 (0)705 005 2931