[Wg-p3] P3WG action item

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:55:02 PDT 2009

Robin,

I support your overall concept.  My primary addition would be to specify
that the module have visibility into the Identity Provider's activities on a
"transaction" basis, not merely at a global level.  The difference shows up
in data minimisation when data are provided to Relying Parties.  Different
RPs will have different requirements and the information provided to them
should seek to respond only the the requirements of a particular
transaction, rather than sending out the same blanket response to address
all requests.

Thank you.

Jeff

stollman.j at gmail.com