[Wg-p3] P3WG action item (Robin Wilton)

Ian Glazer iglazer at burtongroup.com
Tue Aug 25 10:27:45 PDT 2009

Robin -

In reading this I have a big concern about the invocation of such a Module. Based on how I read this, this Privacy Assurance Module would only be invoked as a subprocess to identity proofing and credentialing. If that is correct, then this Module would not be invoked for information that is not associated with credentialing such as customer data (especially customer data in a partnership situation.)

Have I misread this?

Ian Glazer    |    Senior Analyst, Identity and Privacy Strategies    |    Burton Group
e: iglazer at burtongroup.com   |    p: +1(202) 255-3166
http://identityblog.burtongroup.com | http://www.tuesdaynight.org