[Wg-p3] P3WG action item

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 25 08:53:57 PDT 2009

As per my actions from the previous call, attached is a
discussion document outlining the concept of a Privacy Assurance
Module to complement existing Kantara work on Identity Assurance.

Please give it a quick read - it's only a couple of pages and
diagrams.

- This is a topic close to the Board of Trustees' collective
heart; they are very interested in anything which would help
build on the Identity Assurance work and further extend Kantara's
capability to add value.

- It's also something which is very well aligned with P3WG's
mission, as it sits firmly in the intersection of Privacy and the
LoA aspects which, as we have seen recently, are so interwoven
with public policy.

Best wishes,

Robin
Robin Wilton

Director, Future Identity
Director of Privacy and Public Policy, Liberty Alliance

www.futureidentity.eu
+44 (0)705 005 2931
Structured consulting on digital identity, privacy and public policy
Future Identity is a limited company number 6777002, registered in England & Wales