[Wg-p3] draft letter to US ICAM in response to Open Government Identity Management Solutions Privacy Workshop held 10 AUG

Susan Landau Susan.Landau at sun.com
Fri Aug 21 12:02:05 PDT 2009

On 08/21/09 13:23, Randy Vanderhoof wrote:

Randy,

Let me do a meta answer.  I think Jeff and I are still iterating on a
draft, and once we have one we're happy with, we'll send to wg-p3 for
comment..  Having all of us iterate from the start would be exhausting.
I hope the process I'm proposing makes sense to you.

And, not at a meta level, I do not think we will call out OpenID
specifically.  I don't think that is a useful thing for Kantara to be doing.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Susan

Susan Landau                     phone: 413-259-2018
Distinguished Engineer           fax: 413-253-2156

        Sun Microsystems Laboratories
        MS UBUR02-311
        35 Network Drive
        Burlington MA 01803-0902