[Wg-p3] Wg-p3 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 30

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 20 11:15:26 PDT 2009

 Good points.

1 - PPEG did previously have slight contact with Abbie, but
somehow the ITU-T workshops always seemed to co-incide with
thinkgs which took PPEG elsewhere. Entirely co-incidental, but it
didn't help us find a common area of work. Fine to approach ITU-T
with an invitation to join P3WG.

2 - PPEG also had a good working relationship with the Ontario
Privacy Commission - and they were supportive of the P3WG charter
but constrained in their ability to devote someone to it. Again,
involvement of Canadian participants would be most welcome.
Canadian interests often form a very useful 'bridge' because of
the close links with both the USA and the UK/Aus/NZ community.

Thank you - your help in reaching out to the right people here is
much appreciated. Let me know if I can do anything to help you
persuade the people you contact.

Yrs.,

Robin

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:42 +0100, "Mark Lizar"