[Wg-p3] draft letter to US ICAM in response to Open Government Identity Management Solutions Privacy Workshop held 10 AUG

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:15:12 PDT 2009

P3-wg Team,

Attached is a draft of the letter to ICAM that we discussed on today's P3-wg
call.

Please provide your feedback in Revision mode by 0-dark-thirty Sunday
Pacific Time.  I will then attempt to incorporate them into the next draft
and send it out on Monday.

If anyone can fill in the placeholders in blue, please do so.

Thank you.

stollman.j at gmail.com