[Wg-p3] LoA and other cross-WG topics...

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 17 11:36:30 PDT 2009

 Bob, Patrick  -

Sorry - I didn't want to make my previous response any longer -
but I also agree that the whole LoA question (whether for govt.,
commercial, social networking, VPI use or combinations of the
above) raises issues which would best be addressed
collaboratively by the Kantara WG/DG community... and look
forward to working out how we do that.

Yrs.,
Robin

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:07 -0400, "Bob Pinheiro"