[Wg-p3] Wg-p3 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 17 06:50:31 PDT 2009

Agreed,

And from my (admittedly bigoted) perspective, this reflects my
view that the citizen/data-subject is currently rather
under-represented in the debate. I think P3WG and its siblings
(especially Identity Assurance and the VPI strands) are well
placed to help correct that, if we pool our expertise sensibly.

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:32 +0100, "Richard Baker-Donnelly"