[Wg-p3] Wg-p3 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

Richard Baker-Donnelly richard at baker-donnelly.org
Mon Aug 17 06:32:04 PDT 2009

Iain,

I think it comes down to working through the use cases, for VPI I suspect
you have a better grasp of what this might look like in the future.  My
immediate concern was breaking the impression that everything was running in
lock step tied to the highest level of assurance.  If we cannot break that
thinking - the complexity that VPI requires is even further away.

I was also thinking about this from the enterprise and collaborative
community aspects where elements might be easier to get your head around.

In terms of the consumer modelling the challenge is going to be getting a
user interface that allows people to understand what is going on and the
implications of their actions and why systems that are working to protect
their privacy make certain choices.

Richard

  _____