[Wg-p3] P3WG post nominations

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 13 05:44:06 PDT 2009

Hi folks -

Just a quick reminder that we need nominations for the posts of
Vice Chair and (ideally) Secretary for the group...

I don't envisage these posts being hard work or time-consuming -
but, for instance, if we don't have a Vice Chair, and I'm unable
to attend a Leadership Council call, our group won't get a vote
on anything which is decided.

I'm hoping there are one or two more folks on the group who can
help with this, because goodness knows, I am not the first person
anyone would turn to for process. ;^)

All the best,

Robin
Robin Wilton

Director, Future Identity
Director of Privacy and Public Policy, Liberty Alliance

www.futureidentity.eu
+44 (0)705 005 2931
Structured consulting on digital identity, privacy and public policy