[Wg-p3] ELECTRONIC BALLOT for position of chair of P3WG--Please cast your vote by Aug. 18

Frederik Kortbæk frederik.kortbak at faelledhaven.telelet.dk
Thu Aug 13 01:45:56 PDT 2009

Fra: wg-p3-bounces at kantarainitiative.org
[mailto:wg-p3-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] På vegne af Britta Glade
Sendt: 12. august 2009 22:20
Til: wg-p3 at kantarainitiative.org
Emne: [Wg-p3] ELECTRONIC BALLOT for position of chair of P3WG--Please cast
your vote by Aug. 18

All--

Our nomination period has closed, and we are now at the point of officially
electing our chair and must follow the procedures as outlined in our
operating procedures.  Please see the below electronic ballot and respond
accordingly.  Please let me know any questions. Thanks.

1. SUMMARY

Robin Wilton, Future Identity, has been nominated to serve as chair of the
Privacy & Public Policy Work Group.

2. TERMS

Per section 2.6 of the Operating Procedures, this vote requires a Simple
Majority vote, or at least 15 affirmative votes, to pass.

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE

Please mark and reply to staff at kantarainitiative.org (or just reply to this
message and I'll receive it).  This ballot will remain open until 5 pm ET on
Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2009.

4. PROPOSED MOTION AND VOTE:

I cast my ballot as follows regarding the election of Robin Wilton to chair
the Privacy & Public Policy Work Group.

           ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help
facilitate resolution:

5.  MEMBER NAME: __Frederik Kortbak/Danish

--
Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233