[Wg-p3] Call for Nominations Now Open for Privacy & Public Policy Work Group Leadership

Britta Glade britta at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Aug 4 23:15:18 PDT 2009

Hi, all.  I wanted to inform this group that nominations are now open for
leadership positions in the Privacy & Public Policy Work Group in Kantara
Initiative (http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Home).  Any
and all participants and members are eligible for leadership positions.

Per section 3.3 of the Operating Procedures (
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/2293776/Kantara+Initiative+Operating+Procedures+_V1.0_+2009-04-03.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1245549205000),
we are currently accepting nominations for three positions:

1.  Chair (duties detailed in section 3.3.1 of the Operating Procedures)
2.  Vice-Chair (duties detailed in section 3.3.2 of the Operating
Procedures)
3.  Secretary (duties detailed in section 3.3.4 of the Operating Procedures)

Please send your nomination recommendations to staff at kantarainitiative.org.
You may nominate yourself or any other member or participant (participant
roster is available here:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/p3wg/Participant+Roster).
Please include in your SUBJECT line "Nominations for P3WG Leadership."
 *Nominations
will be open until 12 PT next Tuesday, Aug. 11.*  At that time, we will
compile the nominations, contact the nominees to confirm their interest in
serving in a given capacity, and moving forward with a secret ballot
election.

If you have any questions on this process, the associated duties, etc,
please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

--britta

--
Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233