[Wg-p3] Preparation for USG Privacy Workshop (Aug 10th)

j stollman stollman.j at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:50:09 PDT 2009

Susan,

Sadly, the government is so large and distributed that there is unlikely to
be an enumeration of where SAML-based authentication is being used in
government.

That said, Peter Alterman who will be attending the session from the
government side is a very savvy guy who has been working across agencies for
years and will likely be able to point to some specific implementations of
SAML-based authentication of which he is aware.

Jeff

stollman.j at gmail.com