[Wg-p3] Prep For Privacy Workshop in Washington DC - August 10

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:20:06 PDT 2009

Brett -

What I find interesting in the list of invited speakers is the dearth of
official representation from the SAML, PKI, and OAuth camps.  I see RL
Bob will be there, but from the looks of it he's representing InCommon.

As someone who has been contacted by the event organizers, do you have
any insight into why OpenID and InfoCard have center stage?  From my
initial read of the documents [1][2], I don't see them discussed.  I'm
wondering why these two technologies are being singled out as part of a
proposed open trust framework.

Any ideas?

- Trent

[1]