[Wg-p3] Fwd: HHS/CMS Announces Shift in Enforcement of HIPAA Security Rule

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Mon Aug 3 14:31:27 PDT 2009

I thought members of this WG would want to know about this development.

BTW, I asked Walter if I could forward the message (given his email
footer I wasn't sure).  He told me I could and should forward it with
whomever I wish, and I pass that license off to you as well :-)

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://KantaraInitiative.org