[WG-OTTO] OTTO Federation Slides for Internet2 TechX

David Alexander david at mydex.org
Wed Oct 4 22:43:34 UTC 2017

Hi Mike
I would start with Why OTTO is needed start with the problem set it solves

Describe the problem set in layman language my mum can understand

End with
OTTO is elegant, simple, extensible and open and interoperable it its

Regards
David

David Alexander FRSA | F.APS
CEO | Platform Architect | Co-Founder | CISO
MYDEX CIC
0771 747 3661

Sent from my mobile
Please forgive typos!