[WG-OTTO] schema updates / extensions / RA JSON-LD via well-known

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Wed Apr 5 22:25:45 CDT 2017

I made some of the changes based on our discussion today.

  1. I removed the @id and @type params from the @context... it turns out
we didn't really need this. I was looking at the schema.org @context and
it wasn't there. Also the JSON-LD Playground was throwing an error for
the @id key in the @context.

  2. I actually removed all but the core classes and properties from the
spec. I think in addition to SAML... OpenID Connect, Open Badges, and
Trustmarks can be handled as extensions. This is sort of interesting,
because even a SAML only federation could use OTTO.

  3. Added "operatedBy" and "registeredBy" properties, per our discussion
today.

  4. I'm going to work on the Open Badge, OpenID Connect, and Trustmark
extensions, because I need this for the ERASMUS project. And it will
provide hree examples of extensions from the get go.

  5. I followed through with the idea that a GET to the
.well-known/otto-configuration page should return the
RegistrationAuthority JSON-LD

- Mike

--
Michael Schwartz