[WG-OTTO] OTTO WG Meeting Minutes 2/3/2016

Janusz Ulanowski janusz.ulanowski at heanet.ie
Wed Feb 3 16:55:51 CST 2016

Hi,
I'm just thinking about federation as member of federation.
Please see attached two pics.

a) pic1: aka traditional way (entity my be member of multiple
federation) plus I added option bi-literal trust.
in this scenario is quite easy is quite ease calculate relations among
entities. If in graph world we set distanses:
entity - federation = 1
entity - entity = 2
then to there is a trust between two entities if the shortest distance
must be max 2

b) pic2 : scenario when federation is member of federation etc
just wondering how to software will calculate the trust between entities.
Is A in trust with F and D or only with D or neither?