janusz.ulanowski at heanet.ie
Wed Apr 13 16:57:27 CDT 2016
I'm experimenting how to publish our registered resources like
Federation(s), IdPs, SPs (SAML) in json-ld.
and I have (very limited data properties for the moment and naming
inconsistent) - potentially could be useful for otto(?)
1) RegistrationAuthority (it's not the same as Federation operator)
see link: https://edugate.heanet.ie/rr3/test2/test/registrationauthority
- this could be the as entry point for consumers
- defines other entry points like how to find federations (collection)
2) Collection of federations that
- list of federations
- '@id' - point to federation
3) example federation (Edugate):
- here is optional attr 'alternativeMetadata' which may contain
metadatas in different format(s) if needed.
- members : could be any kind SAML: "SPs, IDPs", OIDC: "OPs, RPs"
I guess that entity could support so protocols and roles are presented
'@id' links to entity information
What do you think about that kind of approach?
More information about the WG-OTTO