[WG-OTTO] Building our own schema site w/schema.org code

yuriy at gluu.org yuriy at gluu.org
Wed Apr 13 08:30:04 CDT 2016

Hi Judith,

Actually both you and Jeff referenced to the same project. According to
description of the project it consumes only rdfa-lite syntax which is
actually kind of html.

Here is core schema defined in rdfa :
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/blob/sdo-deimos/data/schema.rdfa
Rdfa lite on w3: https://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-lite/

We have to discuss whether rdfa lite is ok for us to write it by hand
:).

It's kind of static publishing while we are looking for generator that
can generate the site (static html/js/css) from turtle/json-ld or
similar syntax. So far I didn't find any.

Actually I may write our own if Mike confirm it.

Thanks,
Yuriy Z