[WG-OTTO] blockchain

Jim Willeke jim at willeke.com
Thu Oct 22 07:28:14 CDT 2015

I found this as a rather non-technical explanation as to how "a" blockchain
could be used.
"As one leading blockchainiac puts it, the blockchain is a ledger that
anyone can add things to but no one can remove anything from."
https://medium.com/backchannel/how-bitcoins-blockchain-could-power-an-alternate-internet-bb501855af67#.w3zknylx4

--
-jim
Jim Willeke