[WG-OTTO] OTTO WG Minutes 10/21

Janusz Ulanowski janusz.ulanowski at heanet.ie
Thu Oct 22 04:14:23 CDT 2015

Hi,
Thanks Rainer, that's very usefull informations.
First of all I think we should create some kind of glossary with very
precise definitions of the jargon we use,
so there won't be any misinterpretations:)

About Judith's proposal to use json-ld  - this very good one! - it'll
give us flexibility so we should stick with it.

Rainer, about you last mail. I think I get a picture if entity is member
of one Federation but not if I can see it in multiFederation. Would you
be able to make simple picture ?

I'm also curious also  how would it look like  if client (for instance
RP) has hardcoded (trusted source/federation url etc) and joins other
federation (it was one of reasons to add memberOf, homeFederation and
seperate entity metadata from federation one)

btw is anyone going to EWTI in Vienna?

All the best,
Janusz