[WG-OTTO] OTTO WG Meeting Reminder Tomorrow, Weds 8AM Pacific Time

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Oct 13 14:30:41 CDT 2015

Otto WG,

I'm back from my travels! Sorry about the last minute cancellation last
week.

I think we should primarily discuss the schema sent by Janusz. If Rainer
is available, he had an idea for collaboration with SAML and PKI groups
also looking to evolve federation, and he can maybe share his thoughts
on this.

Next week's Meeting Details - Normal Time: Weds 8am Pacific Time

Screen Sharing: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162399285

Audio: Skype: +99051000000481
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html

Conference ID: 613-2898

Command Menu: 0 Plays menu of Keypad Commands *3 Promote to Host (if
non-host) *5 Raise your hand *6 Mute yourself
(toggle on/off) *# Private roll call of participants *\ Mute
music-on-hold (toggle on/off)

TurboPhone (beta): https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html Works with
Internet Explorer on Windows only

SIP Access (using IP phone or soft phone) sip:bridge at turbobridge.com