[WG-OTTO] Reminder OTTO WG Meeting: Weds 8AM PT

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Nov 3 23:27:02 CST 2015

After IIW delay, just a reminder that Weds 8am PT we will reconvene the
OTTO WG meeting.

Here is a quick agenda:

1) There was a lot of blockchain talk at IIW, and I think we should take
some time to discuss. One implementation that I'm not sure we mentioned
in our thread is Multchain:
   http://www.multichain.com/developers/
This "will be" released as GPLv3, and it allows for the creation of
private blockchains. Its a fork of the bitcoin code.

2) Schema - we should discuss the thread from last week from Rainer and
Janusz. Also, one open issue is the use of JSON linked data.

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu