[WG-OTTO] Minutes 7/29 meeting

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Thu Jul 30 15:49:06 CDT 2015

OTTO WG Minutes 7/29/15
STATUS: Draft

## Voting Members Attending:

- Mike Schwartz
- Judith Bush

## Special Guest
- Jane Celusak

## Topics discussed

Jane offered to answer any questions related to setting up our WG. We
talked about the nominiation process for roles, which is still underway.
She suggegsted that we open nominations for roles the week of 9/2 - 9/8,
hold voting the week of 9/9-9/15.

Judith and I discussed the positons, and our suggestion is that we have
two co-chairs and an editor. We can continue this discussion next week
when we have quorum.

Attendance has been low because of summer vacations. Mike is anxious to
get started. All voting members please make an effort to attend so we
can make quorum!

Next week would be a good time to review our core use cases and start to
decide which are "must-have" or "nice-to-have."

Next week's Meeting Details - same time / same place!

Screen Sharing: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162399285

Audio: Skype: +99051000000481
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html

Conference ID: 613-2898

Command Menu: 0 Plays menu of Keypad Commands *3 Promote to Host (if
non-host) *5 Raise your hand *6 Mute yourself
(toggle on/off) *# Private roll call of participants *\ Mute
music-on-hold (toggle on/off)

TurboPhone (beta): https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html Works with
Internet Explorer on Windows only

SIP Access (using IP phone or soft phone) sip:bridge at turbobridge.com