[WG-OTTO] OTTO Meeting Agenda 7/8

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Jul 7 19:26:18 CDT 2015

1. Minutes review / approval

2. Kantara logistics
   * Reminder to join the OTTO WG on the Kantara Wiki / Email Mailing
List
   * Discussion of Elections
   * Meeting time: should we stay or should we go now?

3. Federation registration use case - Janusz presents.

4. Continued Discussion of Webfinger and Metadata Query Protocol (MQP)
   * Webfinger section 1 requires resource query param:
   * MQP defines how to get a specific entity or all entities. See
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query
   * Use of Webfinger query strings (resource / rel) makes Mike nervous
about based access control,
     which might be needed for George Fletcher's idea of protected
discovery.

Latest and Greatest Bridge Details:

Screen Sharing: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162399285

Audio: Skype: +99051000000481
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html

Conference ID: 613-2898

Command Menu: 0 Plays menu of Keypad Commands *3 Promote to Host (if
non-host) *5 Raise your hand *6 Mute yourself (toggle on/off) *# Private
roll call of participants *\ Mute music-on-hold (toggle on/off)

TurboPhone (beta): https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html Works with
Internet Explorer on Windows only

SIP Access (using IP phone or soft phone) sip:bridge at turbobridge.com
SIP URL details: https://www.turbobridge.com/help/Index.