[WG-OTTO] Proposal for working group officers to discuss on July 8 call

Bush,Judith bushj at oclc.org
Wed Jul 1 18:59:26 CDT 2015

I could easily go an hour earlier on Wednesdays or Fridays, and I would
understand if going 2 hours earlier made it more accessible. I'm afraid I
can't go any earlier any other day of the week.

Cheers,
Judith... In UTC/GMT -7

On 7/1/15, 2:58 PM, "wg-otto-bounces at kantarainitiative.org on behalf of
Janusz Ulanowski" <wg-otto-bounces at kantarainitiative.org on behalf of