[WG-OTTO] Draft Minutes 7/1/2015

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Wed Jul 1 12:48:23 CDT 2015

Attending:
   Mike Schwartz
   Janusz Ulanowski
   Judith Bush

1. Hearing no objection, minutes from 6/24/15 are approved:

https://github.com/nynymike/otto/blob/master/minutes/010-otto_minutes-6-24-2015.md

2. Kantara logistics
   * Reminder to join the OTTO WG on the Kantara Wiki / Email Mailing
List
   * We need more feedback on elections. We are open to all ideas.

3. Discussion of Webfinger and Metadata Query Protocol (MQP)
   * Webfinger section 1 requires resource query param:
   * MQP defines how to get a specific entity or all entities. See
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query
   * Use of Webfinger query strings (resource / rel) makes Mike nervous
about based access control, which
     might be needed for George Fletcher's idea of protected discovery.

4. Next week: Janusz wants to spend a few minutes discussing the
federation registration use case.

5. Next week: review Use Cases to focus the scope of OTTO.

Latest and Greatest Bridge Details:

Screen Sharing: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162399285

Audio: Skype: +99051000000481
North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html

Conference ID: 613-2898

Command Menu: 0 Plays menu of Keypad Commands *3 Promote to Host (if
non-host) *5 Raise your hand *6 Mute yourself (toggle on/off) *# Private
roll call of participants *\ Mute music-on-hold (toggle on/off)

TurboPhone (beta): https://www.turbobridge.com/join.html Works with
Internet Explorer on Windows only

SIP Access (using IP phone or soft phone) sip:bridge at turbobridge.com
SIP URL details: https://www.turbobridge.com/help/Index.html?context=180