[WG-OTTO] falcor : possible JSON solution for new trust model data structure...

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Fri Aug 28 15:24:06 CDT 2015

Interesting Auth0 blog on Falcor
   https://auth0.com/blog/2015/08/28/getting-started-with-falcor/

"Another problem that Falcor solves is that JSON objects represent data
hierarchically, as trees, whereas data is much more often a graph...
Falcor provides a solution to this common problem of duplicate data with
a new primitive value type called reference. A JSON Graph reference
makes it possible to refer to a single location for a piece of data
rather than having multiple copies of that data in many places."

The above made me think of our problem of establishing trust between
entities to form peer-reviewed trust models (I forgot the exact jargon
for that...)

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu