[WG-OTTO] [WG-UMA] Legal Use Case - User Managed vs. Controlled Access

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Aug 21 14:29:59 CDT 2015

Also have a look at Direct Trust and the National Association for Trusted
Exchange - both may be of interest to this thread.

http://nate-trust.org/

http://www.directtrust.org/

Best,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>