[WG-ISI] Meeting & Call housekeeping

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Thu Nov 5 16:58:07 UTC 2020

HI Jim,

Regrets for today - I am on another call -

 -Mark

On 5 Nov 2020, at 10:01, Jim Pasquale via Wg-isi <wg-isi at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:wg-isi at kantarainitiative.org>> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Certainly not for today, and in case it is not mentioned in today’s call, when sending regrets to missing a meeting regardless if you are voting or not, please include the recording secretary Kate Downing. Everything we can streamline will only improve our efficiencies.

Thanks for you cooperation

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.