[WG-ISI] Meeting & Call housekeeping

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Nov 5 15:01:11 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,

Certainly not for today, and in case it is not mentioned in today’s call, when sending regrets to missing a meeting regardless if you are voting or not, please include the recording secretary Kate Downing. Everything we can streamline will only improve our efficiencies.

Thanks for you cooperation

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.