[WG-ISI] [WG-UMA] Congratulations -- For Consent Receipt Supporters

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Nov 5 11:16:31 UTC 2020

Indeed.
This is great to see.
It is the ultimate compliment to the contributors to the work and to the
organization that nurtures the work.
With Consent Receipts now evidenced in ISO/IEC 29184 Online privacy notices
and consent, WD2 of ISO/IEC 27560 Consent record information structure, and
increasingly in government deployments and industry sectors such as
Financial Services, 'this is what we do'.
Well done.
Kind regards
Colin
Executive Director
Delivering 3rd party Assurance for NIST SP 800-63-3
<https://kantarainitiative.org/kantara-initiative-first-to-market-with-nist-sp-800-63-3-third-party-assessment-approval-and-trust-mark/>
Kantara Initiative
<https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/>, Kantara
Educational