[WG-ISI] Change to: Re: calendar

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Fri Feb 21 15:06:41 UTC 2020

Mary,

I just took a look at your link, and while none of this should be rocket science creating an event to publish is confusing. Try this link from the page and subscribe from there.   https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGISI/Calendar. Also not sure why this one isn’t showing up in the main on the Wiki that the link you’re using below?

As we continue to parse out the projects and how they’ll meet. I would expect to see new dates and times more convenient to those project teams and the members in them.

We’ll take you point as we’ll need some instructions on this whole Calendar creating adding etc… process.