[WG-ISI] FIRE work - Distributed Identity Assurance Spec

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:26:55 UTC 2020

Hi Lisa and Group,
There is nothing on the calendar for ISI.. so I didn't join.

Sorry to miss the meeting.. but see the Kantara calendar here:
https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/

Since we are meeting intermittently for either thursday or wednesday, I'm
off in my head on which week we are doing what, I rely on the calendar and
subscribe to it in my work calendar using ICAL.

Thanks,
mary