[WG-ISI] Follow up: Re: This weeks Agenda

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Wed Dec 2 13:28:20 UTC 2020

Just got a reminder we need to hold our WG annual election before the end of the year.

If you are thinking of running for a position or would like to nominate someone, we’ll have a quick review on the process tomorrow

Thanks, see you on the call.

> On Dec 1, 2020, at 4:09 AM, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:
>
> Will continue to review the draft report, with a goal to conclude it and move on to the Data Model
>
> See you on the call.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.