[WG-InfoSharing] 01/09/2020 CIS Agenda

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jan 7 21:04:39 UTC 2020

Hi all

Can I jump in with a quick clarification please.

All known contributors to CR v1.0 and v1.1 per those specifications have
been contacted earlier today.

The request and the link to Survey Monkey is just for them, not the whole
mailing list.
So if you have not received a direct email from Bella re this, you can
ignore that part, and focus on the remainder of Jim's email.

Kind regards
Colin

Executive Director
Cell or Signal: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin Blog
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Director%27s+Corner>
or sign up to receive news <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/>
Delivering 3rd party Assurance for NIST SP 800-63-3 Level 2
<https://kantarainitiative.org/kantara-initiative-first-to-market-with-nist-sp-800-63-3-third-party-assessment-approval-and-trust-mark/>
Kantara Initiative
<https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/>, Kantara
Educational