[WG-InfoSharing] 01/09/2020 CIS Agenda
jim at digi.me
Tue Jan 7 20:53:32 UTC 2020
Happy New Year Members,
With a new year come some new plans and direction. This weeks call will continue to focus on and discussion the transition plans. Would you please take time as the WG's top priority to the following:
* As you are probably aware, the Consent Information Sharing workgroup (CIS-WG) is proposed to be archived and replaced by a new workgroup, Information Sharing Interoperability - [ISI-WG]<https://kantarainitiative.org/groups/isi-work-group/> to be both more agile and project-driven, as well as operating under a more flexible IPR regime. If you’ve not already signed up via the GPA, please do so now.
* Furthermore, it is the desire of both the voting participants in the CISWG and the emerging participants in the new ISIWG<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGISI/Participant+Roster> to use the Consent Receipt Specification v1.1 text as the baseline for further document development.
* It is important therefore, that the contributors to the work are aware of this and also agree to their work being contributed into the new work group with its more flexible IPR.
All known contributors are listed in the Consent Receipt Specification v1.1 published here<https://kantarainitiative.org/download/7902/>, incorporating previous versions, as at the close of its 45 day IPR review and public comment period for this specification.
* The new ISI-WG requests Contributors to Consent Receipt v1.1 (yourself included) to agree to the re-contribution of those contributions from the Consent and Information Sharing work group to the new group.
* Urgently, Please complete the form on Survey Monkey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/authorize-recontribution> regarding your agreement or otherwise to this re-contribution to the new workgroup as soon as possible but in any event by Monday January 20th, 2020.
* We welcome everyone continuing to contribute your knowledge, expertise, and perspectives in this new ISI -WG effort<https://kantarainitiative.org/groups/isi-work-group/>.
Other topics to cover on this call:
* Any other old business to bring to closure
* Questions on archiving the CIS Group
* Structure of Project Teams, what are they called what are they proposing
* Team Leaders
* Publishing in confluence
* Frequencies in reporting back to the entire group
* Project teams communicating internally to the team and externally to the group
Thanks All See you on the Call.
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WG-InfoSharing