[WG-InfoSharing] ISI (information Sharing Interoperability) WG Provisioned

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Sat Jan 4 16:52:54 UTC 2020

Same time 10:30-11:30, noting a different call in details for all three.

On Jan 3, 2020, at 3:15 PM, James Aschberger <james at onethingless.com<mailto:james at onethingless.com>> wrote:

Hi Jim,
Thanks for sharing all the information in a very digestable format. Quick question – what time would the ISI WG calls be in January on Fridays, so I can try to block the relevant times. Thanks for letting me (or the entire group) know.
Cheers,
James