[WG-InfoSharing] First weekly call for Kantara WG-ISI Intentcasting Project

Iain Henderson iainhenderson at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 14:19:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Just to notify you that tomorrow, 17th April 2020 (9.30 PT/ 12.30 ET/ 17.30 BST, 18.30 CET) we are intending to kick off the ‘Intentcasting’ project within the Kantara Information Sharing Interoperability Work Group. If you have an interest in ‘customer initiated sharing of buying intention data and related subjects then please join us.

The intention is to run this meeting weekly over a fairly short project duration in order to generate a recommendations report, and then a specification.

On the first call we’ll walk through the charter below; a demo of what we plan to use as a start point, and then Q and A.

Hope to see some of you there tomorrow.

Regards

Iain

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGISI/Intentcasting <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGISI/Intentcasting>

WG ISI - Intentcasting - Meets weekly on Friday's at 9.30 PT /12.30pm ET/5.30pm GMT

Time zone converter: www.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php <http://www.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php>

https://www.gotomeet.me/KantaraGTM2/isi-wg-intentcasting <https://www.gotomeet.me/KantaraGTM2/isi-wg-intentcasting>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129 <>

Access Code: 634-227-349

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604 <>
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427 <>
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018 <>
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391 <>
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82 <>
Finland: +358 942 72 1060 <>
France: +33 170 950 594 <>
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317 <>
Ireland: +353 15 360 728 <>
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01 <>
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377 <>
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302 <>
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51 <>
Spain: +34 932 75 2004 <>
Sweden: +46 853 527 836 <>
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78 <>
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088 <>

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/634227349 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/634227349>