[WG-InfoSharing] (Tuples) work on standardisation an approach to Data Type x Data Purpose x Authority for Processing as mentioned on the call today

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Apr 2 23:02:28 UTC 2020

I think the best thing to do here by either you Iain or John is to convert these into PDF and get them posted. Either at the top level or under one or both of your projects if and where appropriate, as we discuss on the call.

THX.  John’s very fluent in confluence… no pun intended, or you can alway get support from Staff, they are a great bunch of folks and very responsive.