[WG-InfoSharing] Success at ISO SC27!

Mark @ OC mark at openconsent.com
Fri Oct 18 13:45:20 UTC 2019

+1 -

The power of a charter and consensus driven collaboration.  + of course the glow of success.  Is this just Magical timing (or is it insanely awesome leadership) ?

This announcement successfully completes the Charter to incubate this specification as a standard for ISO.

Congratulations everyone, (and hat’s off to the Kantara leadership  and team for the seamless finishing off one charter and the starting of another ;-)

- M :-]

PS - (I personally give everyone permission to take the rest of the day to educate your colleagues about the potential of consent tech at the local pub :-)   Happy Friday 18th  Everyone