[WG-InfoSharing] Reminder: CIS WG Consent Receipt Call

James Aschberger james at onethingless.com
Fri May 31 06:08:56 UTC 2019

Dear Andrew,

Can you please elaborate via email or on the next call a bit more on the regulator feedback you have received, especially how they imagine the incentives part by offering a break from other rules?

As discussed at the EIC based our one year pilot phase experience with One.Thing.Less, essentially all companies we interacted with did only see more risk and little upside to providing individuals with confirmations/receipts. Hence, orchestrating and calibrating the right incentives is critical from our point of view.

Cheers,

James