[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: Happy Priv-Mas Eve - Everyone

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:33:00 UTC 2019

On behalf of mark.,.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark @ OC <mark at openconsent.com>
Date: Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Happy Priv-Mas Eve - Everyone
To: wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org <
wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org>
CC: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>

Hello CISWG,

A year and a week ago at EIC (a conference), Doc Searls came up with
Privmas eve, to capture a new cultural event  And today, a year later we
are seeing a huge shift in the market, that is now calling for machine
readable privacy.

(Raising a virtual glass of semantic consent receipt usable ontology with
you all)

In this regard, I am happy to also announce that the Open Notice Initiative
project called the Open Notice Network is finally up and running. To this
end, and on this auspicious day, I would like to let everyone know we will
be showing off this project on June 7th, in CISWG.

Happy PrivMas,

- Mark

>From last year May 23rd PrivMas Eve launch of DPV - event blog post
<https://openconsent.com/blog/end-of-privacy-1-0-event-key-points-24-05-2018>and
my favourite picture
<https://twitter.com/smartopian/status/1000119781436076038/photo/1>
--
Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security