[WG-InfoSharing] News from EIC Munich - Data receipt demo sessions

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed May 15 20:56:47 UTC 2019

Adding my thanks to Andrew's to the contributors who made this possible.

It made your Executive Director just so proud! ;-).

And as members, the entire Kantara community at EIC19 (and there was a good
number!) got behind and supported the effort and your respective
organisations - the 'play it forward' paradigm that Kantara is so well
known for.

Thank you again..

Kind regards

Colin

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraColin #kantara10
Kantara Consent Receipt and Kantara UMA are 2 of the top 5
<https://identiverse.com/2017/12/18/five-identity-trends-watch-2018/>
Kantara Initiative
<https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/>, Kantara
Educational